Ellicott Center is always looking to fill any clinical need.
These specialized units and/or programs introduce advanced methods by unique experts who are celebrated for their pioneering knowledge in the specific specialties.
GO™ Rehab Program
The GO Rehab Program is rated in the top 5% nationwide* for rehab from injury, illness and surgery. The program is uniquely designed to provide dramatic improvement in two key areas: Clinical Outcomes and Resident Experience. It provides a very different option for residents and their families who are looking for an enhanced experience on their road to recovery. The priority is to get clients back to their lives faster and stronger.
- Access to an attending physician 5 days a week and to a team of registered nurses 24/7
- Features cutting-edge rehab equipment, including the groundbreaking Jintronix biofeedback system
- Access to private and semi-private rooms
- Smart TVs, branded coffee, and Chromebooks
- A gourmet menu of healthy food choices
- A fully equipped ADL (Activities of Daily Living) Suite
*According to data from UDSMR—a not-for-profit organization affiliated with the University at Buffalo.